Call for Presentations
The Video Services Forum (VSF) is seeking presentations for VidTrans24 - Annual Technical Conference and Exposition. VidTrans will be held at the Marina del Rey Marriott, 4100 Admiralty Way, Marina del Rey, CA on February 27 - 29, 2024.
This meeting is a gathering of end users, service providers, equipment manufacturers, and others involved with the world of television and video. You are invited to submit a proposal for a presentation on topics in any of the following areas or topics. Note that the list below is not ranked in any particular order:
- End user presentations on production and transport advances and new technology challenges/needs
- Cloud-based production, transport, and data exchange formats
- Mobile video and the impact of 5G on media production and consumption
- Network monitoring and diagnostics, automation of the process, and emerging tools
- Live sports and the application of emerging technologies to enhance viewer experience
- Video compression – emerging technologies suitable for professional media applications
- Timing and synchronization, 2110 packet pacing, emerging needs
- Technical tutorials on media-related topics, or tutorials on new technologies
- Security for professional media production and/or transport
General areas of interest for presentation submissions include relevant protocols, measurement, standards, and provisioning. We also welcome ideas for different topics.
Paper Submission Information
Speakers should submit a 100-200 word synopsis of their presentation for consideration by the VSF program committee. To be considered, the synopsis must be received no later than January 10, 2024.
Proposals containing promotional of specific manufacturer's equipment or vendor solutions will not be considered.