Call for Presentations: 2018 VSF May Meeting Series - San Jose, California, USA
The Video Services Forum (VSF) is seeking presentations for the May Meeting Series that will be held on April 30 & May 1, 2018. This Meeting Series will be hosted by Cisco Inc., Building J 255 W Tasman Dr, San Jose, CA 95134, USA.Submit your proposal
This meeting is a gathering of end users, service providers, equipment manufacturers, and others involved with the world of television and video. You are invited to submit a proposal for a presentation on topics in any of the following areas or topics related to:
- HFR (High Frame Rate)
- Professional media transport over packetized networks
- Carrier presentations regarding their contribution network offerings and plans
- Case Studies
- End User Presentations on Applications
- HD-SDI transport issues
- Mobile video / Mobile video architecture and distribution strategy
- MPEG4 transport
- Network monitoring and diagnostics with an emphasis on its impacts on video transport
- Next Generation Television - Transport Implications
- JPEG 2000 transport
- Real-time IPTV tutorials & security
- Transition to DTV
- Uncompressed transport
- Video over Internet QOS challenges
- Virtual Private LAN Service - and its relevance to video transport
- Video Compression Technologies, including MPEG4 Encoder/Decoder interoperability
Subtopic areas of interest are protocols, measurement, security, standards, and provisioning. We also welcome ideas for different topics.
Paper Submission Information
Speakers should submit a 100-200 word synopsis of their presentation for consideration by the VSF program committee. To be considered, the synopses must be received no later than March 23, 2018. Proposals containing promotional of specific manufacturer's equipment or vendor solutions will not be considered.
Proposals containing promotional of specific manufacturer's equipment or vendor solutions will not be considered.
Presenters will be notified regarding the acceptance/rejection of their proposal no later than March 30, 2018.
Look forward to seeing you at Cisco.